Thursday 21 March 2013

Um.... Huh?

Happy Friday by foundimagination
Oh, my brain.  What is your deal?

My dream last night / early morning...

I'm going to the gym for the Bollywood dance (aerobics?) class (which, no, my gym doesn't have one) and I'm running a little bit later than I'd like.

Which wouldn't be a problem but I still have to change for the class because I'm wearing my regular (work?) clothes and carrying my gym clothes.

Except all the change rooms (it's like a department store change room area) are closed or locked or something and the whole place is dark because all the other girls either got there early or already changed and I feel stupid for not being changed.

And then I find one room to try to change in except it's a medical exam room and I'm pretty sure I can't change in there.

But seriously, Bollywood dance class?  Not able to get changed?

What's going on brain?  What?

4 comments:

Happydog said...

Ha! Well, if it were my dream..I would look at my WANTING to change but not quite getting there yet. And Bollywood? Exciting, fast paced, cute flirting with over the top facial expressions. But you already know this...:)

Victoria said...

Ooooh, good points! :D

Anonymous said...

I had a scary dream last night. It started off that I was consoling a friend who was going through a break up with her husband,but at the same time I was running late for a church event. Then it changed into me breaking up with a husband (I'm not actually married in true life). There was a part where I was in danger floating down a flooded river with my children (again, no children in true life). Then it changed to me talking with some other women (not actual women I know) about getting back with my "husband" and then (this is where it started to become scary) it changed to one of the women grabbing me and squeezing me till it hurt, threatening me about something and not letting me go. I woke up then thank goodness, but I was really freaked out and it felt like it hurt for a while in the places where I was getting grabbed.

Actually now that I've just written that, it doesn't sound all that scary compared to some dreams, but at the time I was scared.

So anyway, I wonder what was going on in my brain to create that dream?

Michelle

Victoria said...

Wow, that sounds like you have a LOT going on in your life and your brain was trying to sort it all out! My goodness, not a fun one! *hugs*