Friday 26 July 2013

Hey!

The Way It Used To Be by foundimagination
Adriana has been sending me emails for years.

At least I think it's been years, it feels like it.

I'm not sure what Adriana wants, because I never get past the subject line of her emails.  "Hey!"  "Hi stranger!"  "Hi!"

I think Adriana thinks I'm a male.

And that I believe I was talking to a "hot chick" and now she's remembered me and sent me an email.

Again.

So I guess it's too bad for Adriana that her emails end up in my spam folder.

And that I'm not a male.

Or particularly gullible.

I wonder if she'd like to meet the guy who wants to set me up with the Prince in Africa's bank account?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, my feelings are hurt. Adriana has been emailing me too! I didn't know she was emailing you too. Adriana knows I'm a girl, because she told me (the one time I accidently opened the email) that she wants to hang out with a hot chick like me!

Sydney

Victoria said...

That's hilarous!!!

And I'm sorry, she's been double timing us!

Now I want to see if she thinks I'm a hot chick too! ;)