Monday, 9 September 2013

To Write

It's All Over But The Unpacking by foundimagination
I think I guessed that this might happen. 

That I'd come back and not be able to sit and write.  Not so much because I don't have anything to say, or that I maybe have too much to say, but more because I haven't sat and written for weeks.  Probably fifteen, sixteen days?

So I have to get my brain back into that mode.

I sat and journalled some days.  But mainly so I wouldn't forget all the things that happened, even though I know some of them are already forgotten, melded into one another in a giant pile of "I have no idea what day it is" awesomeness.

And the journalling I did do was all over the place.  Literally.  So I have to sit and sort through that and organize it into a way that jogs my memory and makes sense somehow.

The guy I had the dates with before I left texted me and asked if I was a changed woman.

I told him it was impossible to go and not come back changed.

Not that I'm not me, just that something in me shifted...and I hope that shift lasts because it feels good. 

And I have many thoughts, and things to sort through and figure out but the bottom line is I feel good.

I'm happy and relaxed and good.

With everything.

It's all been a little bit surreal, a little bit out of body, and I'm still floating somewhat in that space, but yeah.  It's good.

I'm really glad I went.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Kate said...

I just read this and thought of you!

http://modernhepburn.tumblr.com/post/60664325134/givemeajobplease-i-went-on-a-date-last-night

Monday, September 09, 2013 9:50:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Wow, very cool Kate. Thanks for sharing

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 7:43:00 am  
Blogger Stephanie Hunter said...

I'm really glad you are really really glad. =)

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 9:41:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

:D

Me too. It's nice.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 5:29:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.