Monday 30 September 2013

Weather Or Not

It's all of a sudden not Summer anymore.

I remember last weekend thinking that it was chilly out, and then noticing that it was the 21st... that Fall was officially here.

But since then it's certainly been noticeably colder.

We've had some sunny days, which have been lovely, but they've been brisk.

I went out for a bike ride Friday after work and wore what I'd usually wear on a summer evening and I was freezing! 

It's not Summer anymore.

Vancouver had a major rainstorm this weekend, we just had a lot of rain.

I turned my radiator on, and am getting closer to putting another blanket on at night.

I really enjoyed Summer.  Burning Man was a large part of that.  I'm hoping Fall will be good too, if different.

So, here's to blankets and warm baths and hot drinks and scarves.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

The leaves are turning brown in England - and I picked conkers up on the way to work this morning. The central heating kicked in too today...

Victoria said...

I picked up conkers on a walk yesterday! Good ones too!