Tuesday 29 October 2013

Aw Nuts

I had this post all started in my head but just before I went to start typing it out, I thought I'd upload a photo and now I just finished uploading said photo and I've totally forgotten what I was going to say!

Aww man!

Maybe if I just sit here for a while it'll come back.





Ok, well now I kind of remember, but I don't feel like writing it anymore.  I guess this is why so many published authors force themselves to write for certain lengths of time every day, so that you don't distract yourself and lose the steam you had built up!

In other news, it's apparently ladybug time in my apartment again.   Rescued three already in the last week.  Go figure.  Would still like to know why.

Anyone?

Also... either I missed some of the web lines the car-spider made or... well... I'd rather not linger on "or".

Ahem.

No comments: