Wednesday 18 December 2013

Light

I can finally see the light at the end of this tunnel.  May still be a ways off, but now I just feel like I'm regular sick, rather than the non-functional I don't remember the last time I was this sick feeling I had.

I actually had to call my parents on Sunday.  Was asking for help to get to the clinic to have someone see me, but my Mom took one look at me and insisted I come stay with them.

Which probably saved me, because I wasn't really coping taking care of myself.

So I've been here three nights and might stay tonight as well, we'll see how today goes.  I'm in no rush to go home really, as it's a lot of effort to do anything at all, and it helps a lot to have their help.

Managed to get in to see my doctor on Monday and she put me on antibiotics (guess I picked up some sort of lung infection on top of the death flu, oh joy) and once those kicked in and the fever broke I started to fee a bit better.

Ok, this has been a lot of effort to write this so I'll leave it for now and maybe throw a few smaller posts out this week as my brain allows.

I do hope you're all keeping well.

Missing you,
Victoria

No comments: