Monday 30 December 2013

Phew

So as I was sitting there feeling so sad a couple of days ago, I thought to myself... "I haven't felt this bad since last month."

And then my brain went.... last... month?  Could it be?

And I checked the calendars and sure enough, my.. er... womanly... time was due any day.

Which, honestly, felt like a huge relief. 

Because if the extra sadness was hormonally driven?  That would mean I would be feeling better really soon.  And I am!

So I'm super happy I made that realization, and I'll take a look at the calendar again next time I'm feeling that low.

Not that the feelings aren't valid or whatever, just that it helps to know they're sadder than necessary and that they won't last forever.

Just like my broken rib.

Which apparently just has to heal itself.

*sigh*

No comments: