Tuesday 24 December 2013

Whoops

So, the week or so that I was most sick I completely had no idea about time.  Like, I couldn't have told you if it was Monday or Friday or Thursday or none of the above, so imagine my surprise when I woke up and realized that Christmas Day is tomorrow.

I was going to have a low impact Christmas this year anyway, but I lost the whole of last week and the last two weekends so I'm just going to assume that everything's going to be fine tomorrow and I'm going to try to get to the grocery store today so that, you know, I don't starve.

Or...something.

Not sure really, brain's still a big foggy.

So, yeah, anyway, um, I guess Merry Christmas?  Like... now?

Ok.

I'm going to try to put on pants now.  And maybe even drive.  To a store.

Wish me luck.

Ho, ho, ho?

2 comments:

JustAGirl said...

Merry Christmas!
Not going home to your family for Christmas?

Victoria said...

Family's here, so no need to go anywhere :)