Friday 31 January 2014

Archival Footage

For reasons that matter only slightly right this second, I started to go through some of my old archives.

And I found a bunch of videos (I gave up after three) that I've put in posts that no longer exist.

And on top of that, there's no indication of what, exactly the video was.  So, yay?

Because I feel like I should probably go back and go through and maybe clean some of those up.

It feels like a ginormous task, but maybe once I start going it'll be fine.

And I'll try to start putting little reminders of what the video is so that I'll be able to help out future me if I have to do this in another buncha years.

I don't know if that'll mean that people on whatever feed thingamy might get really annoyed every time I update a post (does that happen?  I don't know.  Will someone tell me if it does?  Like if it appears I just posted four new posts but all I actually did was update four old ones to like, fix typos or videos or something? Cuz I'd hate to accidentally spam people with no actual new posts!  Argh!)

But, yeah.  Apparently not everything on the interwebs is forever.

Or something.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I'm assuming that this won't happen or that someone will tell me if it does?