Thursday 16 January 2014

I Can't Even Remember What It Was Now

The oddest thing happened to me the other day.

I was sitting on my couch doing nothing much in particular, when I all of a sudden had a craving for something.

It wasn't near lunch or dinner, and I hadn't just eaten and I hadn't been thinking about food or watching anything about food, it just suddenly came into my head.

Which isn't that weird, I get cravings for things now and then.

What was weird is that I couldn't figure out what it was I was craving.

I could taste it, exactly what it tasted like, but I couldn't figure out or remember what it was that tasted like that.

It was the strangest thing to not be able to name the taste/flavour memory.

I'm sure it's something I've eaten before... I just have no idea what it was.

4 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

That sometimes happens to me. I usually just go have some bacon to cope.

Victoria said...

Why didn't I think of that?

becks said...

It happens to me too usaully a craving for chocolate. Its never usually a craving for a healthy food, strange that!

Victoria said...

Oh man, now I want chocolate ;)