Thursday 30 January 2014

Is It Bedtime Yet?

I am exhausted right now but I feel like it wouldn't be fair if I didn't at least mention the fact that Jason and I have talked every day since that first long phone call last weekend.

And, yes, I'm sure you'd like to hear more, I would love to write more, but I am barely keeping my eyelids open and I need to sleep.  (Don't worry, I wrote this last night to post this morning, I'm not going to drive to work asleep)

So I'll see if I can't wake my brain up by the weekend to do some over-thinking about that one.

Or not.

That was supposed to somehow be a joke.

Ha ha?

Zzzzz.

Wha?  Huh?

Hey, hi!

Ok.  I'll stop now.

Updated to add:  It's hilarious to me that I wrote this last night and thought I set it to post this morning but I was so tired I didn't set it to post until this evening.  So, yeah.  Still so tired.  For sure.