Wednesday 15 January 2014

T Is For Talent

I have discovered I have an amazingly awesome and totally mind blowing talent!

Ok, so not really, but I have found out I have accidentally picked up a skill that I keep thinking is pretty cool!

See, I take a lot of vitamins. 

I don't really mind if they're placebo and all I'm doing is spending money to get very expensive pee, I'm still taking them just in case.

On Sunday, I take a few minutes to dole out my vitamins for the week into one of those "weekly" vitamin holder things.  This saves me trying to fish out the right vitamins in the morning when I'm half asleep.  It's a time saver.

I don't remember when I first noticed it, but I've picked up the ability to tip out exactly the right number of vitamins from each bottle.

It's the weirdest (coolest!) thing!  I grab the whatever (say, calcium) bottle, tip out some pills into my hand, start flopping them into the container thing and?  Exactly seven!

I'm so awesome!!!!!

No, but really, it is kind of cool.

Maybe you have to be there to see what I mean.

5 comments:

Dominic said...

Actually, some studies have even shown that vitamins (particularly antioxidants, IIRC) are actively bad for you - the free radicals they mop up play an important role in killing off defective/cancerous cells.

It's actually a fascinating topic to read up on, if you're so inclined

Jason Langlois said...

That's pretty cool. My own personal superpower is the ability to clearly state the obvious ... so slightly less useful than perfect vitamin pouring.

Victoria said...

Jail the radicals! Wait...what? ;)

But what if it's only obvious to you Jason?

Anonymous said...

That is indeed a talent & you, (as we all do) need to make the most of your gifts. Might you video the next Mon - Sun vit tipping? I am sure it would go 'viral' on youtube.

waving to you

Anne (Canadian in England)

Victoria said...

I could be the next YouTube sensation, write a book, quit my job, yes! ;) lol

waving back to you over there! :D