Wednesday 5 March 2014

Booooo

Words with Friends (a phone app game similar to Scrabble) just sent out an email with people's stats for the year.

And can I just say I enjoyed playing a lot more before I found out just how much I lose?

You guys, I lose a lot.

Like, lot.

I mean, I knew that, I just didn't need to see it in black and white.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go pout for a while.

(But at least my biggest word was bigger than my Dad's biggest word!)

(Yes, he sent me his stats email.)

(He beats me lots.)

(Like.  A lot.)

(But I don't mind.  He's super smart.)

(And only rubs it in 89% of the time.)

1 comment:

Chris said...

I stopped playing Words with Friends.... I don't like losing! Not everyone is good at everything. You just need to find the things you excel at.... :)

by the way, I think you're smart!