Friday 7 March 2014

Dude!

Hold your horses!  Stop the presses!  Stop holding your horse presses!

It's rare that I rave about anything here, but dude.  Rave!

A few months back (two haircuts ago?) my hairdresser used a brush on my wet hair.

Now most of us with long hair (mainly the ladies, amirite?) have been told to NEVER use a brush on wet hair.  Something to do with breakage or something, so I've always used a wide tooth (ie, giant) comb to get out my tangles.

So when my hairdresser used a brush I was kinda confused.

And I told her so.

Not terribly coherently, because she'd just finished giving me a head and scalp massage so I was kind of drooly, but yeah, I asked.

She said that this new thing had come out, conveniently called a "wet brush" and that it was amazing.

I just kind of smiled and nodded, but then I started reading about it online, this site or that, or in a magazine or two and I thought, hmmm, maybe it's a thing.

So I looked in the stores, but no one seemed to have a wet brush.  Amazon did, so I put in in my order thingamy and waited until I had enough other things to buy to get free shipping.  (Doesn't everyone do that?  Just me?)

Aaaaaanyway, it arrived yesterday and I washed my hair last night and all the things everyone said that I thought were exaggerations?  Are true.

Seriously!

I used it IN the shower!  And again on my towel dried hair and it was awesome.  Even better than a comb!  It was crazy good.  So good that I have to tell you about it!

Which, like...yeah.  So maybe try a wet brush if you deal with tangles and stuff.

So awesome.

Weird, and I have no idea how it works, but it so does.

2 comments:

Chris said...

oh I so want one.. not sure why, but I just do...

Victoria said...

I thought maybe I was exaggerating but then I washed my hair last night and used it without conditioner and dude! It's really kind of amazing!