Monday 3 March 2014

Somewhat Self-Destructive

Sometimes, I get in these moods where I just want to do something even though I know it's not in my best interest.

Sometimes, it's eating sweet junk food just because I want to even though I know it's not going to do anything good for me physically.

But this weekend, it wasn't so much food related.

I went onto the Victoria Adoptables website.

Sigh.

I knew it would just make me feel bad that I couldn't get a dog, but I went ahead and did it anyway.

And now I feel sad and lonely and I knew it would but I did it anyway.

May as well just bash my head against the wall next time.

Sigh.

Y'all, make it stop.  I can't help myself!

6 comments:

Tom said...

I followed that link and immediately fell in love with Friend:
http://www.victoriaadoptables.com/animal-for-adoption/dog-or-puppy/friend

Meg said...

Could you volunteer at a shelter and get your dose of furry animals that way?

Chris said...

you can adopt me... :P

Victoria said...

Oh geez Tom... I'm sorry ;) But... awwwwwwwwwmg!

I've thought of that VandT, but my concern is that I'd just be sad because I'd totally bond with some/them all and then not be able to take them home! But... it might be ok ;)

You can probably even walk yourself, eh Chris? :D

Chris said...

not only do I walk myself, but I cook, clean, do laundry, vacuum, and grocery shop!

Victoria said...

And you haven't been adopted yet? Crazy! :)