Tuesday 4 March 2014

Stuck

Like Moths by foundimagination
I'm feeling pretty stagnant right now.

Stagnated.

Sluggish.  Static. 

Flat?

Creatively.  Motivationally.  Life..ly.

I dunno.

I just don't want this feeling, or this zone, or this period or episode to last too long.

It feels un-awesome. 

And it also feels a little frighteningly self-fulfilling.

Like, I feel blah, so I may as well not try to eat as well, so I'll just eat junky, and that doesn't help with me feeling any better about myself, and my drawings and photos aren't great right now so that makes me feel even more blah and C-Dawg is going away for a week's holiday to Hawaii and I wish I was going too.  Or was going somewhere.

Or something.

I'm just feeling kind of like I don't know.

A little heavy and draggy.

Stuck.

6 comments:

Chris said...

just stow away in C-Dawg's luggage! you would love Hawaii!

Victoria said...

I do love Hawaii. That may be part of the problem. I know what I'm missing :(

Chris said...

aww.... I've talked for years of going to Hawaii, but I've never been yet.... I should get on that....

what other vacation parts have you visited?

Victoria said...

You should, it's nice :)

Cuba, Mayan Riviera (Mexico), and local camping ;)

kandijay said...

I feel ya. I'm in a similar frame of mind, but I blame it on the winter that never ends.

Victoria said...

Seems to be maybe going around a bit... sorry 'bout your winter situation :/