Saturday 15 March 2014

Tired And Not Hungry

Bound by foundimagination
With it somehow being mid-way through a month that just started (how crazy is that?) I'm still struggling with the time change.

I was already starting to enjoy the light being around later, absolutely but now it just throws me off.  Like, I look outside and see that it's light and then it's 7pm and I'm confused.

And I'm managing to drag myself out of bed the hour or so earlier but my body doesn't want to eat that early so breakfast is a bit of a struggle. 

Like I'm physically uncomfortable and confused by this.

And I don't know anyone who isn't or hasn't been thrown by it, so it begs the question I think I've asked since I started this blog and started repeating my annual gripe about the time change(s).  Why?

2 comments:

kandijay said...

I HATE Daylight Saving Time. I prefer my light in the morning (because I have a hard enough time waking up) and it has never made sense to me when people claim it "saves energy." We aren't actually adding daylight, people.

I think the only reason it still exists is to give people who don't travel a chance to experience jet lag.

Victoria said...

Ugh! I totally agree about the morning light. I actually have a "light" alarm clock. It's made a huge difference to my mornings.

But, yeah, we're not adding daylight! *shakes fist at sky*