Monday 14 April 2014

Smooches and Hugs and Snuggles and Kisses!

My baby's back!

My shiny, pretty, had a broken hard drive but now it doesn't and it was repaired for free because I got the extended warranty even though I thought it was silly to get who's laughing now past me, huh? and it took a week and that was SUCH a painfully slow computer week because I had no idea how much faster this baby is than my old baby but oh it's back sigh.

Translation:  My computer has been fixed after a week and is now back in my possession and I'm very happy and relieved about that, happy Monday.

P.S.  I may have actually petted said computer in the store and referred to it as "my baby" and then mumbled something about how some people have pets and I have my computer.  Ahem.

3 comments:

Chris said...

you need to focus that attention on a pet, or better yet, a man! ha ha....

funny how we get attached to "things" eh.. glad your computer is back up and running! yay!

kandijay said...

I treat my car that way. She's my baby. And I have cats, too.

Victoria said...

It's just so much faster Chris!

My car has a name Kandi ;)