Tuesday 1 April 2014

Test


Ok, so flickr changed things and I effing hate change and I really wanted to swear there because I really really hate change and the whole point of me getting a flickr account in the first place was to place photos in my blog posts because I found blogs without photos boring to read and I wanted people to have something to look at too and so I told myself I'd put a photo in every second blog post just so it would have some visual appeal and I don't know if anyone even notices that but I do and so now one of the stupid changes stupid yahoo-bought-flickr made was to take away the service that let me easily put a photo into a post.

So now there's this.

And I don't know what this looks like but it's all I can figure out to do so far so this is a (ranty) test of the stupid new way that flickr forces me to put photos into my blog and I don't know if I dislike it or hate it.  It's not an ad for you you dumbasses, it's my photo and you're just the storage facility and no I don't want people to have the option to look at another photo of mine.  If I'd wanted another photo of mine, I'd have chosen it!

Swearword this swearword.

But anyway.  I'll figure it out I guess.  What I'm going to do, or not do, or whatever.

I know there are other ways to put photos into a post.

I'll see.

Just frustrated and even more frustrated that many of us gave feedback that was ignored.

Not impressed or happy.

BAH!


(Bah.  Just realized I'm posting this on April Fool's.  Only wish it was a joke.)

5 comments:

Dominic said...

Click on the "Share" button, click the < / > option, check the "HTML" option, copy & paste that bit?

Seems like it should be what you want..

Victoria said...

I've messed around with it a bit more on another post or two. Will figure out what works soon I think :/ Thanks though

Jason Langlois said...

Flickr is working hard to become less useful.

Used to have a pro account but let it lapse after their last change. This most recent change - ugh. I used to upload a lot, not I put up maybe 1 pic every couple months if I remember.

Sad. Used to be a pretty good photo site.

Victoria said...

Yeah, I let my pro account go last change too. This one is just killing me. I used to really love it... sigh.

Chris said...

hang in there honey! :)
super spy hugs