Thursday 22 May 2014

Oh Boo.

Well, I wasn't going to mention it in the hopes that not mentioning it would make it go away, but I came down with a nasty chest cold thing this weekend.

Boo.

I'm only a little worried about it more than I would usually be because of my run in with pneumonia at Christmas, I want to make sure my lungs aren't still feeling vulnerable from that.

I was grateful for the unexpected sunshine we got this weekend, because as silly as it may sound, it make it nicer to lie on my couch and look outside onto beautiful, sunny skies.  And to be able to sleep with sunshine coming through the window and warming me when I got the shivers under my blankie.  Anyway, it was nice to have the sun, that's for sure.

I'm hoping to beat this thing any day now, and not be one of the folks like my upstairs neighbour who seems to have been hacking away for ages now.  I'm determined to be better and have clear lungs soon soon soon.

I know that cold medicines don't actually do anything to "cure" the cold, but man, if they don't help you be functional!  Thanks cold meds!

Here's to happy lungs and feeling better ASAP.

2 comments:

OS1313 said...

Hope you feel better!

*Hugs through hazmat suit* :)

Victoria said...

T'anks.

And, yes, hazmat suit is a good idea ;)