Friday 20 June 2014

Venting

So flickr changed its layout again.

Which I only know because someone posted about it on Reddit.

Because nothing has changed for me yet.

Well, in one browser anyway.

I'm still really frustrated that they keep trying to fix something that wasn't broken and in my mind they make it worse and harder to use each time they change things up.  I don't know yet what this new change will bring or if it's even anything more than just a layout change.

But, anyway, just feeling grouchy about it and frustrated and needing to vent, even though I'm not sure what all I'm venting about except that I'm not thrilled with a service I used to really really like and that sucks.

(And I'm also grateful that my life is happy and stable and secure enough that I can vent about something to meaningless in the grand scheme of things.  For sure.  I'm lucky and I know this.)

4 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

I'm less frustrated and angry, and more just sad that something I used to go to everyday, actually paid money for, and used to recommend to others has become a place I actively avoid and am embarrassed to show people.

*sigh*

Yet someone must like it, because they're still going.

Victoria said...

Yeah, ditto. Used to go to every day, used to pay money for, used to really love sharing via.

Now...? :(

Jonathan said...

I still kind of like it - I just don't spend as much time there as I would like...

Victoria said...

I don't spend much time there either and it makes me sad