Friday 4 July 2014

In A Good Way

I have two clocks in my place.

And since it's a small apartment, I can hear both clocks most of the time.

Every once in a while the two of them will tick in sync.  And it's the coolest, weirdest thing ever.

Because if you listen to it, it sounds like it's in 3D... which, doesn't make sense, but then you'll come back to listening to them again and they'll be back to being slightly off.

But, yeah, in those moments when they're tick tick ticking away together?

It reminds me what I wish my life felt like.

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

That'd be pretty sweet. I think maybe my problem is not having two clocks to get in sync...

Victoria said...

It's sweet until you think about it too much and can't block out the noise of them going tick, tick, tick, tick, in weird kind of stereo!