Wednesday 30 July 2014

It's The Thirtieth... Apparently

Jason and I went away this weekend.


I didn't mention it beforehand because I was trying not to freak out too much about it all.  But I felt like there was a lot riding on it.

Jason had been asked to shoot an event out of town.  He'd asked me to come, partly to see the event, and partly to support him (assistant wise) and partly to go with him although since he was working, we didn't expect to have any "couple" time.

I'm still processing all of the weekend, and I can't really wrap my head around it yet, but I'm home and we're both still alive and speaking to each other so it can't have been all that bad, right?

Right.

My brain's pretty mush at the moment, so I'm not sure what I'll manage to squeeze out of it this week, if anything.

Hope your week is going well though.

No comments: