Friday 8 August 2014

Did I Really Just Say That?

Last Summer I bought a new fan because my old one died.

This one happened to come with a remote control and I didn't think anything of it at the time but you guys?  I kind of love it!

I'll just be sitting there and I'll think, hmmm, wish I had a bit more of a breeze and all I have to do is reach over, pick up the remote and press a button!

And then, when I don't want the breeze anymore?  Pick up the remote and bing!  Done!

I love me my magical remote control fan.  It's the bomb diggity.

4 comments:

Elliott said...

We bought a Dyson bladeless unit that heats or is a cool fan. We use it in the cave in the basement to keep the room bearable in the winter. It is remote control - both air speed and thermostat. The remote for it is the best thing going.

Victoria said...

Nice!

RandomStranger said...

I'm loving the photos you've been putting up lately! :)

Victoria said...

Cool! I've been going back into my archives for them actually :)