Monday 4 August 2014

Sweet

I imagine I said it last year too, but today is a holiday, and it once again snuck up on me.

YAY!

I've heard a few other people say the same thing; that they forgot today was a holiday Monday.

The people I know noticed are those who were travelling or doing a lot of driving late last week.

Apparently it was a bit bonkers.

I'm happy to just stay here, maybe hit a lake or a beach or just wander and relax and enjoy all the wonderful that summer is.

I'm loving my long, late days, and the sunshine is delicious.

So, happy.. uh... BC Day?  (I think)  And/or happy Monday.

2 comments:

Elliott said...

Civic Day long weekend here in Ontario. Except for those of us who work in finance and have a month end to close...I haven't had a summer long weekend since I started working for companies that are not Canadian owned...that was in Aug/98.

Enjoy yours.

Victoria said...

Awww man! :(