Tuesday 10 March 2015

Bloody Knuckles

Hey, did I ever tell you about the time at Bootcamp when we punched the punching bag so much I ended up with bloody knuckles and kind of loved it?

Yeah.  Arnica took down most of the blood blistery type things but I still have a cut that's trying to heal and it wasn't easy, but it was fun in a "I'm going to get some anger out" and "I'm tough" kind of way.

I felt pretty bad ass after if you'll excuse my french and even though I have no desire to hit a person, I've often thought a punching bag would be a good thing to have at a workplace for those bad days and extra frustrating things that we don't talk about because we don't talk about work here!

Kapow!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

I just re-joined LiveJournal, specifically so I have a back-channel that I can lock down, to vent the dangerous content into :)

Victoria said...

Oh boy ;)