Friday 20 March 2015

Half The Battle

I've been hitting the bottle pretty hard this week.

And by bottle, I mean pop.

I've been trying to stick to "natural" pop so that I'm at least not dealing with high fructose corn syrup and just plain old regular sugar/cane sugar instead. 

But, I mean, I don't think that me drinking pop is all that much healthier than people who have an alcoholic drink every night.  I don't really need alcoholic whatever so I'm just doing it as a treat...for the flavour and the sugar.

And it's not good for me... I know this.

But I feel like I just want something nice as a treat... something that I know will give me a few moments of ahhhhhhh.

A nice few moments of yum. 

I should stop, I know, I don't need it, it's not healthy or good for me and it's not really, or shouldn't really be in my budget.  I know this... I just... I'm working on it.

No comments: