Tuesday 3 March 2015

Hunky!

A few weeks ago an older co-worker of mine told me she was really looking forward to going home and watching some "Vikings."

She asked me if I'd seen it and when I said no she practically giggled. 

"Oh, Victoria!  You have to watch it, the men are so hunky!"

So this weekend I got hold of the first season of Vikings.

And whoooooooooeee the men are certainly hunky!

I felt like I was reading a book when I went to bed, because the characters and story were in my head so I'm enjoying the show and yes, the main characters are handsome and pretty and, well, I'm suddenly wishing I was living in Viking land...

(even if I'm not too sure where they're meant to be from!)

*Dreamy sigh*

3 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Spartacus is also good for the hunky men. Just saying.

Chris said...

oh Victoria.... next thing you are going to tell us is that you are reading the "50 shades of Grey"....

Victoria said...

OOoh, thanks Jason, I'll look into it! ;)

Pffft Chris, I read those books when they first came out! lol