Saturday 7 March 2015

Lots of Them

Sometimes I get a little panicky if I don't have a post ready to go and since there are already too many things that are making me feel a little panicky right now here's a post.

I'm going to take some deep breaths now; lots of them, in an attempt to make the panicky feelings feel less... important.  Or panicky.  Or something.

Clocks back tonight for most of us, no wait, forward.  Clocks forward tonight... so, ok, not talking about that any more this post because every little thing might just freak me out and I almost got that one backwards.

Deep breaths.  Yeah, that was the plan.

4 comments:

Anne Roy said...

spring forward ... fall back ... that is the way we remembered which way to change the clocks back when I lived in Ontario ...

Cdn Anne in England who thinks she has posted this before ... oh England ... where no one says 'fall' they all say 'autumn'

Victoria said...

That's how I learned it too Anne, but I still never remember because I envision myself falling both directions and using a springy thing to bounce in both directions too and then I'm just lost! ;)

Jason Langlois said...

Breathing is so important. It's good you're remembering to do it.

Victoria said...

Thankfully my body does it all by itself but I like to try to slow it down when I can because that helps slow my worries down too ;)