Wednesday 1 April 2015

April First

Well, I'll just say that things aren't worse.  I took my friend to see someone and I feel like it helped both of us.

You know how sometimes the situation doesn't change but you hear something that just shifts things enough that things are better.

So... I'm holding on to that for now.

Still exhausted and although I'm grateful for extra time off this weekend, I'm also not really in the space to deal with the family stuff that I'm meant to deal with this weekend.

In other news, I do not like pranks nor this first day of April so I will just say thank you for the mental hugs and good thoughts.  And wow, April, eh?

5 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

This year is flying by so fast!

Bart Coddens said...

With the hour change here in Europe the light comes back. Let the renewed light shine on you Victoria! I wish you all the best.

Victoria said...

It's weird, eh Jason?

Thank you Bart! :)

Jonathan Beckett said...

I can't believe it's already April either.

Victoria said...

It's not, it was all just a big April Fool's joke? ;)