Monday 20 April 2015

Breathe

That was a week.

And not in a good way.  That was a week and I had to push, drag, and crawl my way through every day and night.

No one has died, I didn't lose my job, but things happened and went on and I did not have an easy reaction to them and was utterly thrown.  So much so that I went to a very very miserable place and just kept going through the motions of day to day business because I was too exhausted to do anything else.

Something shifted somehow late Friday night and I felt a little bit better Saturday morning but then that day left me incredibly weirded out and, well, I'm really hoping this week is better than last week in all ways, because I really don't want to go through another one like that. 

I'm still feeling not quite right and shaken and "off" but one foot forward or some saying like that and, well... yeah.  Deep breaths, because they don't make things worse.

5 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Oh man, I hope this week is more stable and better for you.

Yvonne said...

Wishing you an AWESOME week to make up for the last one. {hugs}

Victoria said...

Thanks Jason, me too. For sure.

Thank you Y :)

Jonathan Beckett said...

Some weeks just start out on the wrong foot, don't they. That's where being good at putting one foot in front of the other comes in really handy...

Victoria said...

Yes... it does.