Tuesday 28 April 2015

Mini Update

The mini ants have not returned to my apartment.

I'm cold now without the radiator turned on, but I think blankets and hot water bottles are a better solution than having to constantly squish the crawly guys.

I'm sure they're still "here", I'm just not seeing them and I'm ok with that.

Suppose I should tell pest control or the building people but... not sure what they'd do as I doubt they'll want to go after the whole colony/nest wherever it might be.

But yes, for now, I'm on the chilly side but think I may actually have figured out the ant situation.

Thanks, Google and outside of the box thinking!

2 comments:

Anne Roy said...

Do forgive me if I have not been paying proper attention to the details of the 'terror of the ants' adventure but is anyone else in the building so afflicted?

I was just concerned how they are annoying you! my fellow Cdn!

Cdn Anne in England where there are ants but NO flies hence no screens on windows ...

Victoria said...

I don't know anyone else really well enough to ask! ;) (no flies? Wow!)