Thursday 9 April 2015

Uh Oh!

You guys, you'll visit me in "you done gone bad jail" right?

Because I think I'm going to have to go there.

See, I bought a replacement carabiner for my keys.  (I slide my work keys onto one and then can attach it to my...whatever... bag, self, pants, spy gear, etc.)  But instead of going into the store, I bought one online (because I had to buy replacement pants from the place anyway as mine ripped.... oh, did I not mention that?  Sitting down and finding the tear in my pants and wondering how long it'd been there?  yeah...anyway)

And the package arrived yesterday and I pulled out the carabiner to look at it and it was slightly different from the one I usually get at the store that always says "not for climbing."

This slightly different carabiner says "only for climbing or mountaineering."

You guys I'm not using it for climbing OR mountaineering!!  I'm going to go to "naughty people" jail!

Unless no one tells.

Which... I probably shouldn't have written this post then, eh?

Sigh.

6 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Oh man, now you're prepped! If you every need to climb or mountaineer on the spur of the moment, you're set!

Yvonne said...

Big, BIG trouble! :)

Chris said...

Victoria, you've been in bad people jail for so long don't you have long term squatter rights? haha.

hope you are having a great week. super big spy hugs.

Victoria said...

Thank goodness Jason!

I know, right Y?

Who, Chris, little old innocent me? ;)

Jonathan Beckett said...

I do exactly the same with my keys :) Have done for years. And yes, you will go to jail lol

Victoria said...

Well then we shall be in jail together perhaps? :)