Wednesday 20 May 2015

Um....

So I leave myself little notes sometimes to remind me of something I wanted to write about, and I left myself a note last week to write about "Mothers' Day"

Except now I have absolutely no idea what it was about Mothers' Day it was I was going to write...seeing as it was, like, ten days ago now.

So, um, it was Mothers' Day the other weekend.  And, uh... I saw my Mom.  And it was nice.  And... then I did some other stuff that I can't remember but was maybe interesting?

Yay!

*scratches behind ear and shrugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Note for self, everyday: "PAY MORE ATTENTION." (Never leave home without it. -Keeps you from running into things and even -like that guy recently- whom went base jumping with his friend...and they both died in the same jump...! -A serious issue of 'not paying enough attention;' if in fact, that is how it happened...Pretty tragic though: two families losing their children at the very same time.) -Ok, cheers; have a good day...