Wednesday 3 June 2015

D'oh!

Ok, so I'm to make a speech at C-Dawg's wedding this summer and because of the kind of (awesome) friendship we have I have no stories that are appropriate to share with the general public / her family!

I keep laughing thinking over things I could say and then going, um, yeah, no... can't tell that one.  Nope, not that one either.  Or then there are all the things that are inside jokes that only the two of us would laugh at.  And that's not ok either!

So then I get concerned that my speech will be super boring and dull "C-Dawg is nice and loves (husband's name) and they are happy, the end."

Gah!

I think I'm going to stop typing this and google for speech ideas.

Because I just thought of another totally inappropriate story I can't tell!

4 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Just don't do the speech from Bridesmaids and you'll probably do fine.

Also, I think one mildly inappropriate story is expected?

Victoria said...

But her Gran will be there and she's ninety something!!! I can't!

Jason Langlois said...

You know her Gran probably did a lot of inappropriate stuff in her day, right? ;)

Victoria said...

LALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING! ;)