Monday 15 June 2015

Helpful

Ha!  My calendar says it's mid way through June.  Very funny, calendar, you're so silly!

Anyway...

I have no idea if I've ever mentioned it before but my ex Smith, at some point in his life, trained as an acupuncturist.

I had had some sleep issues while we were together and he recommended I try acupuncture for my sleep.  I ended up going and long story short, now get semi-regular "tune ups" of acupuncture and man oh man do they ever help my sleep.

I know some people don't like needles but they're not very needly needles (not like the dentist or getting your blood drawn or a shot) and really you just kind of lie there and nap for a while and then you're done, easy peasy.

So if you have sleep problems... maybe you have a hard time falling asleep, or staying asleep, I can heartily recommend that you try some acupuncture.  It has been, along with better sleep habits and stuff, the reason I'm not going crazy from lack of sleep.

(This post brought to you by the fact that I had an appointment Friday and the best sleeps ever all weekend!)

3 comments:

Dominic said...

"Brain, if you don't shut up and let me get some sleep, we're going to get stabbed with many needles again, and it'll all be your fault!" :)

Strip Club Bartender said...

I want a needle in my ear more than a happy hour cocktail on a Friday afternoon. :) BIG acupuncture fan here. So glad you've found relief!

Cheers!

www.oddjobsurvivalist.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

My brain never listens Dominic, that's why I have to get people to needle me! ;)

Fair enough SCB. I'm a fan of anything that works and isn't pumping my system with drugs that make me dopey! ;)