Friday 19 June 2015

Le Sigh

This last week, I've been semi frustrated with myself, which makes me even more frustrated, which doesn't even make sense but yeah.

What's happened is that I get home, do whatever, and then around 6ish I'm exhausted.  Like, "let's go to bed now" kind of exhausted.

But... I tell myself that it's far too early and I'll never sleep that long anyway and so I make myself eat and then I find something to do or usually a show to watch and then all this week before I know it?  It's nearly midnight.

Which means I'm waking up tired and wishing I could just stay asleep.

I'm confused as to why I seem to keep doing this and as to why my body seems to want to go to bed around dinner time.

Maybe that's part of it?  Maybe I should try eating earlier?

Anyway.... wishing I could figure out what it is my brain is thinking this week.

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Sunshine, possibly.

I'm having a similar problem with getting to bed, and I think it's because its light out so late. By the time the light is gone from the windows at around 9:30PM, my body figures it's another 3-4 hours before bedtime.

Of course, but the time I cycle around to figuring its bedtime only 1-2 hours after the sun goes down, it'll be winter and I'll be trying to go to bed at 7PM...

Victoria said...

Hmmm, yeah, fair enough.