Monday 22 June 2015

Noooooooooo

I was driving home from a Father's Day thing with my Dad yesterday when I realized I had forgotten it was Monday today.


Like, I was driving along thinking, hmm, when I'm back at work on Monday blah blah blah and in a couple of days or so when I'm back at work, and then I went.... wait... hang on.  It's Sunday.

Which means tomorrow is Monday.  It's not some magical extra long weekend and it's not holiday time and, well, boo.

Boo, I say.

Somehow I thought I had a lot more time to do nothing much.

5 comments:

Elliott said...

This weekend went by too fast in Ontario too.

I hope you enjoy the Rosie Project...I enjoyed both books.

Jonathan Beckett said...

You make me laugh so much with these kinds of posts :) Never stop!

Victoria said...

I liked it Elliott, although I found it a bit sad somehow, him not quite being able to connect... there's another book? I shall have to look into that.

Well, I'm glad it made you smile Jonathan, it hurt my brain! And now I'm convinced it must be later in the week... what?

Elliott said...

The Rosie Effect is the second book, the next chapter in their lives.

I hear you. It made me sad too, him not being able to connect quite right. On the flip side, it made me feel good that they managed to find each other...there's hope for everyone.

Victoria said...

Ah, ok, I'll take a look :)