Wednesday 10 June 2015

Season

I know this is one of those "well, yeah... duh" kind of things to say but fruit and vegetable in season are bleeping incredible.

Like.  In credible.

I have mixed feelings about having access to fruit and things from all over the world all year long for different reasons than flavour, but the other week real nugget potatoes showed up in the stores.  And they are to die for.

They taste so so much better than the "baby potatoes" I've been eating all year, they are just incredible.

I know that even people who have their own gardens often store fruit and veg long past season, but man.. this stuff that's out right now, the in season fruit and veg?

Makes me never want to eat any other time of the year ever.

Those potatoes you guys... I can't even begin to tell you.

Perfection.

No comments: