Monday 13 July 2015

I Shake My Fist At You!

We had a bit of rain this weekend, which we need, water wise, and the province needs, fire fighting wise.  So I'm happy for that.

But the mosquitoes are also very happy.

And multiplied and are now everywhere and finding me terribly attractive.

I killed three while I was reading in bed last night.  Including the one that was rude enough to fly directly into my face!

And just as I was typing this, one flew by and tried to eat my arm and so I tried to kill it and it flew away but now my arm is sore because I basically punched myself in the arm.

BAH!

Poopy skeeters, trying to make me their dinner.

2 comments:

Elliott said...

The mosquitos have been the worst in years this year. The second you get anywhere near shade and trees they're all over you. I regularly can kill three or four with one swat if I hit one in the woods...so duh, don't hit it there.

Today was the first day they haven't been too bad...hopefully their life cycle is near its end. I very dislike them.

Victoria said...

Yeah, keep out of the woods! I very dislike them too ;)