Tuesday 21 July 2015

It's The All Mosquito Station! All Mosquitoes All the Time!

*glares around the room*

They're finding me.  They're FINDING ME!

And, I am still super tasty.

Apparently.

The bite on my hand tells me so.  And the one on my back.  And the one on my face.  MY FACE!

I'm pretty sure there's one hiding in my bedroom.  Maybe even the same guy getting me over and over and over.  Some kind of mini vendetta.

Or, mini taste testing like a beer fest where you can go back to your favourite booth for more samples if you want.

*shakes fist at teeny tiny enemies*

4 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

I'm not sure if you should treat it as a compliment that they find you so appealing.

I imagine a mosquito YELP forum somewhere, that they post reviews on. "Lovely blood with fruity overtones and vegetarian friendly. Unfortunately, seems inclined to swat early in the meal. Lost three friends, but worth it!"

Victoria said...

Totally!!! I bet I rate REALLY high on the mosquito YELP ;)

Elliott said...

Worst year in memory for the damned mosquito...they're everywhere. They're usually pretty much gone by now, but there seems to be just as many now as there were in May.

Grrr...

Victoria said...

Seriously, right????