Tuesday 29 December 2015

Day 8: Three Turn Ons

Ok, I guess this is different than eight ways to win my heart.  I guess we're assuming my heart has been won and... now there's going to be smooching?  Ok, so....  uh.... I'm going to keep this P.G.  Ish.

1.  Shoulder/neck rubs.  When given by my significant other person, I pretty much melt.  Yup.  Happy.

2.  I think this is similar to winning my heart by being passionate about something, but watching someone in their element can be a big turn on.  When they're comfortable and confident and really enjoying what they're doing, that can be really cool to see.

3.  Honestly?  A really good connection.  When I am in love with someone, and we have that amazing connection and I feel safe and cared for, pretty much just being around or thinking about that person is enough to get me going.  Sometimes some people just do that for me, and, well, those are generally the only ones I'd want to smooch.

4 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

The list of turn-ons is always an interesting one, because I often think the things that consciously turn us on don't always line up with what actually gets the biological functions running.

But passion, loving touch, and trust are a pretty good trio of things to get the biological functions running.

Victoria said...

It was kind of a weird question/topic but once I'd committed to doing the thing I didn't want to back out ;)

Elliott said...

The two other ones that would make my list are sense of humour and smart (in a challenging, make me think kind-of-way). For me these are two things that make life easier if you and your partner are on the same (or similar) page with these two things.

Victoria said...

True :)