Thursday 10 December 2015

Ick, Gah!

I was tidying up my kitchen the other day, and even though it was still the middle of the afternoon, it was already dark enough that I could have turned on a light.  I didn't though, but now wish I had.

Because at one point, I put my finger on a speck of something to pick it up in order to flick it into the sink or something and when I lifted my finger, the speck flew away. 

GAH!

I immediately apologized to the little moth (no, actually I did, I yelled and then went "sorry, sorry!") and am hopeful I didn't... squish murder it or something but ugh, I did not like.

Clearly I shouldn't clean anymore, right?

Right.

2 comments:

Dominic said...

Could be worse.. last time we cleaned under the fridge, the "dust bunny" turned out to be a dead mouse.

Cats, eh?

Victoria said...

Oh no!