Tuesday 12 January 2016

Pfffft

I have popcorn now and then as a snack, and I keep the popper and the bag of corn.. kernels (?) in the otherwise unused cupboard above the stove area.

And last night, when I went to grab the bag, I'd somehow not sealed it properly when I last put it away and before I knew it, there were kernels of corn falling everywhere!

I got my little hand held vacuum thing and got most of them taken care of but all today I keep finding them!  Most amusingly, falling out of the hoodie I was wearing last night, go figure.

It's often in these moments that I'm happy that something like that doesn't upset me.  It's kind of like... meh... shrug... so they fell and I had to clean them up.  No biggie, all good.

I suppose in some ways it's just a matter of finding how to apply that to life's bigger things?

Is that when one gets one's halo?

2 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

When I see people having falling down moments, and I come plodding past, expertly putting one foot in front of the other - keeping on keeping on - I have the same kinds of thoughts.

I think we're on to something.

Victoria said...

Keep on keeping on indeed J.