Friday 22 January 2016

Woah.

I mentioned a bit ago that I've been doing more art recently.  And that I've been sharing it online under a pseudonym.

Well, yesterday, a European based photographer commented that he'd love to do a joint exhibition of our work some day.

Wow.

I have to tell you, I'm not even sure what to do with a compliment like that.

Who'da thunk it, eh?

Neat.

Updated to add: Oh, and I almost forgot (but just saw the email again as I was cleaning up my inbox.)  A photo of mine is going to be published in a magazine.  Haven't wrapped my brain around that, either.

6 comments:

Happydog said...

That's fantastic! You're inspiring me to get my stuff out there dam it!

Jonathan said...

Absolutely brilliant :)

Jason Langlois said...

I'd have thunk it. I know the pics you've linked into your blog aren't recent or anything, but they're pretty damn good... and you've had more practice since they were taken.

So yeah, was thinking it was just a matter of time.

You rock, you know? (well, okay, clearly you don't know, but yeah, you rock.)

Victoria said...

Do it HD! :)

Thanks J ;)

Aww, you're awesome Jason. And, maybe I can sometimes see that I very small rock... I pebble? :D

Elliott said...

Congrats!! I always thought it was only a matter of time before something of yours was published. I know it's scary, but getting your photos/art/writing out there can have good things happen (I know there are lots of trolls too with ugly negative things that need to be ignored).

You much more than pebble.

Victoria said...

Thanks E :)