Wednesday 16 March 2016

FYI

If you are just tuning in... I'm sorry.




So you know... time change is stupid and there are currently no bananas by the tree.

Unless, of course, I looked at the wrong tree because I wasn't quite paying attention, but.... I'm pretty sure no current banana peels.

And time change is stupid.

And I had a dream where when I woke up I could almost remember the choreography of the ballet I was doing.

And I had a dream where Max called in the middle of the night to say his life was falling apart and he just kept wishing I was in it and man... why'd you gotta do that to me brain?

Sigh.


But, yeah, no current peels.  Not a very appealing situation!  (HA?  Ha?)

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

That made me laugh.

But also the mystery deepens. Maybe the banana peels don't observe the DST, so are there an hour before you go past?

Victoria said...

OH NO! I didn't even think of that!

You're probably right though....