Monday 14 March 2016

Hi

(Just so you're aware, you have to read this post with the voice of a sullen male teenager.  Don't ask why, you just do.  My brain says so.)

So, it happened again.  That whole time change thing.  Which totally sucks because it was already getting lighter later into the evenings and now it's cheating.  Now it doesn't count anymore.

And yeah, I complain every year.  So?  It's stupid every year.

My stomach's confused and my sleep's confused and I actually forgot about it this year.  Knew it was this weekend but forgot to change my clocks until I was falling asleep at who knows what o'clock and by then I was too warm in bed to get up and change them and then somehow it was way later the next morning.

*sigh*

I just think it's stupid and no one wants it anymore and geez.  Come on.

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

It is one of the more ridiculous and pointless things we do. But it turns out that thanks to DST, we burn more gas and eat more at convenience stores, so apparently those groups lobby very hard to keep it around.

Victoria said...

BOOOOOOO! I SAY BOOOOO!