Thursday 31 March 2016

Random Update(s)

Realized this morning that it was time to update you on some seriously pressing issues.  I'm sure you've just been waiting there, popcorn bowl in your lap, waiting to know the latest info!!!!


Ok, no, but I'm telling you anway.

I haven't gotten a new toaster yet.  Instead, I randomly changed gluten free bread types and this different type is toasting much better.  Still a little more solid on the crusts but I can live with that.  So no new toaster yet and an avoidance of the bread that was having the major issues, yo.

And by the way, did you know there is a huge variation in toaster prices?  For example, you can get a twelve dollar one or you can get a one hundred and twelve dollar one!  And then some.

And people who've had a pricy toaster swear by them, and there is some very brand specific loyalty out there.  Which makes me feel like I've somehow been doing it wrong my whole life by going to the store, finding a cheap one and picking a reasonable colour.

But also, and perhaps more importantly to at least one of you, I haven't seen any banana peels at the "banana peel tree" in the last while.  Could be they're just getting tidied up faster than I go by the place seeing as it's Spring now and mowers/gardeners are around more, or it could be the banana eater moved.  Or got... caught?  But don't you fear, I will continue to check on the situation as I pass by that area.  So many unanswered questions, so little time.

4 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Thanks for the update. Now I can clean that popcorn bowl and put it away. ;)

Victoria said...

NO BUT I JUST WENT BY AND THERE'S A FRESH PEEL!!!!!! Alert, alert!

Jason Langlois said...

I am disturbed by the return of the banana peels!

Victoria said...

It made me smile this massive smile. ;)