Wednesday 6 April 2016

Lightening


It would seem normalish if at this point I started to praise daylight savings time and the recent time change, but you know what?  As much as I am enjoying the longer days, I still don't feel it's worth the pain of the time change shift.

Like last night, I was lying on my couch around 8:15 or so listening to the robins chirp away and seeing the twilight light still alive.  And my thought was that it would be just as nice for it to be 7:15, and we wouldn't have had to go through that jarring hour's shift.

So while my body seems to be more used to the new times, I still don't see that they're all that awesome.  Let's just go back to how things used to be, k?

K.

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Yes, why can't it be like it was!

You worried me there, I thought you were going to convert to a DST supporter...

Banana update? :)

Victoria said...

No current banana peels!