Thursday 16 June 2016

36

Thirty six.

Do you know what that is?

It's the number of spam comments I got the other day all in one sitting.

All from the same commenter (yes, reported) and all the same comment and man, oh man, I just... wow.

I mean, I'm *almost* impressed. 

Well, not that it's that hard to copy paste, but still.  Thirty six?  That's ... well, honestly, that's just weird and kind of dumb.

Thankfully blogger makes it pretty easy to delete spam comments and mark them as such but still.  I had to click 36 times.  That's a record.  By far.

Still shaking my head.... woke up to thirty six comment notifications and thought, wow, someone must have had a lot to say or did one of my posts have something controversial I can't think of?

No... just thirty six spam comments!

All links too, so I can't even share with you "fun" content.

Le sigh.

Thirty six though.... seriously.

3 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

Oh no - does that mean I can't comment any more ? :)

Jason Langlois said...

You're almost famous!

Victoria said...

Geez Jonathan, I told you only 30 comments a day, you went six over!!!

So totally Jason! :D